What We Do
What Fieldwork Assistance do
We do just about all kinds of market research which requires contact with the people and businesses that make up your market place.
- We listen to what you want to achieve and help you refine it.
- We advise you on the most appropriate and cost effective methodology to get the data you want.
- We advise clients on questionnaire and script design for interviews so that you get just the information you want.
- We know how many people you need to interview. You can use our Sample Size Calculator to check out the number of interviews you need to get specific statistically reliable results.
- We work with clients to ensure their quota is relevant and achievable so you achieve meaningful results.
- If you want survey results, analysis, charts, and statistics we can provide and configure them exactly how you want.
- We offer the whole range of support services from fulfilment, data entry, data tables, charting and support staffing for events.
- We prepare summary or detailed reports on market research results. Reports can be white label for you to use in your own client presentation.
Choosing what you want to do
Your basic decisions are:
- What do I want the results for?
- What use will I make of them to decide between different courses of action?
Are numbers and statistical reliability important? – use Quantitative research.
So you’re going to survey a – large or small – number of people or businesses.
You have a choice of methods:
Or is it feelings, opinions, perceptions – the touchy-feely stuff? – use Qualitative research.
£ on a scale of 1 low cost to 5 highest cost, subject of course to specification such as quota and length of interview!