Test opinions about a service, a product concept or an action you might take.
- A Focus group usually has between 8 and 10 participants
- You provide the brief and specification of the people you need for the focus groups and we will recruit to meet that specification
- An incentive is usually paid to participants to attend.
- We have full UK coverage, able to arrange focus groups in any part of the country.
- We help you find a venue suitable for your focus groups, this may be a pub, village hall, hotel or purpose-built studio.
- We can recruit focus groups for you to do your own moderating or we offer skilled moderating to help you get the results you want.
- If we moderate your focus groups we can prepare reports, either summary or fully descriptive including an Executive Summary.
A focus group is an excellent way of getting good quality feedback from a target group of participants. Using a topic guide, discussion amongst participants can lead to some very lively exchanges of idea and can offer clients a significant insight into their marketplace.
We are always happy to advise on locations, and can help identify areas which should be avoided, for example because of the low number of people from your target group who live in a particular area.
We are also happy to advise on the current expectations on incentives, which can vary significantly between cities, subjects and participants.